- Strategic development of government/institutional purchasing initiatives to leverage cost-effective businesses into previously high-cost sole-source markets
- Advocacy services related to open-protocol solutions for Building Automation Controls
- Training on market development in complex organizations
- Life-cycle cost analysis of building operation/ maintenance based on plans & specifications
- Maintainability/Supportability/Repair-ability analysis of design and construction documents
- General design and construction support related to life-cycle issues
- Development and review of specifications to limit the need for sole-source bidding on subsequent phases of multi-phase projects. Specifically in complex areas, such as building automation control systems.
- Owner advocacy related to Maintainability/ Supportability/Repair-ability during building design and construction
- Program development for cost-effective life-cycle building operation and maintenance
- Implementation of Building Asset Preservation into existing Capital Improvement Programs
- Building Asset Preservation project management
- Performance Engineering related to Building Asset Preservation projects
- Assessment and monitoring of sole-source contracts.
- Development and implementation of alternative purchasing strategies to high-cost sole-source contracting arrangements
- Training on Life-Cycle Engineering and Purchasing Policy change.